The PU-CB98 digital control board's wire connections are located in a row across the top of the printed circuit board.
Listed from left to right the following sequence should be followed.
Note: White wires are "common" if applicable , if there are two black wires either can be connected to common.
1. Common for room air blower (red on chart below)
2. Hot for room air blower (red on chart below)
3. Hot for top auger motor (green on chart below)
Note: In models which have 2 vacuum switches, the 3rd wire would connect to the "door ajar" vacuum switch and another wire from the vacuum switch would connect to the top auger motor.
4. Common for top auger motor (green on chart below)
5. Common for bottom auger motor (violet on chart below)
6. Hot for bottom auger motor (violet on chart below)
7. Hot for exhaust blower (blue on chart below)
8. Common for exhaust blower (blue on chart below)
Located at the bottom of the circuit board are the following connections; the "J-2" connections (shown in light blue in the chart below) are the connections for the vacuum shutdown switch (these wires do not matter which goes to what terminal).
The optional thermostat connection"J-3" is located at the bottom right corner of the circuit board.
The heat sensor is connected to the control board just below midway down and leads to the firewall of the stove (shown in purple in the chart below)