The PU-CB240-06 digital control board's wire connections are located in a row across the top of the printed circuit board.
Listed from left to right the following sequence should be followed.
Note: White wires are "common" if applicable , if there are two black wires either can be connected to common.
1. Common for room air blower (shown in red below)
2. Hot for room air blower (shown in red below)
3. Hot for feed motor (shown in yellow below)
4. Common for feed motor (shown in black below)
5. Hot for exhaust blower (shown in orange below)
6. Common for exhaust blower (shown in orange below)
7. hot for igniter (shown in white/black outline below)
8. common for igniter (shown in white/black outline below)
Located at the bottom of the circuit board are the following connections; the "J-2" connections are the connections for the vacuum shutdown switch (these wires do not matter which goes to what terminal). (shown in blue below)
The optional thermostat connection is located at the bottom right corner of the circuit board.