The PU-CB04 digital control board's wire connections are located in a row across the top of the printed circuit board.
Listed from left to right the following sequence should be followed.
Note: White wires are "common" if applicable , if there are two black wires either can be connected to common.
1. Common for room air blower (shown in red below)
2. Hot for room air blower (shown in red below)
3. Hot for top auger motor (shown in yellow below)
Note: in models which have 2 vacuum switches, the 3rd wire would connect to the "door ajar" vacuum switch and another wire from the vacuum switch would connect to the top auger motor.
4. Common for top auger motor (shown in black below)
5. Common for bottom auger motor (shown in violet below)
Note: this terminal is turned sideways and is located slightly below the line of terminals to accommodate the top mounting screw for the board.
6. Hot for bottom auger motor (shown in violet below)
7. Hot for exhaust blower (shown in orange below)
8. Common for exhaust blower (shown in orange below)
9. hot for igniter (shown in white/black outline below)
10. common for igniter (shown in white/black outline below)
Located at the bottom of the circuit board are the following connections; the "J-2" connections are the connections for the vacuum shutdown switch (these wires do not matter which goes to what terminal). (shown in blue below)
The optional thermostat connection is located at the bottom right corner of the circuit board.